CYNNAL was established in 1996 by Cyngor Gwynedd and Ynys Môn County Council to provide educational support services for schools within the two authorities. By today, our main objective is to provide ICT support services – delivered by a team of SIMS support staff, web designers, ICT technicians and networking technicians – to schools within Anglesey, Gwynedd, Conwy and Denbighshire.
CYNNAL supports 209 schools across the four authorities.
Offering support services in the following areas:
- Sales, installation, maintenance and support of ICT equipment, networks and systems
- Support and training on the use of school management information systems
- Design and development of interactive educational resources for schools accross Wales
- Development of on-line management systems. Click here to see more.
- Supporting and facilitating the use of Learning Platforms
- Advising schools on the development and use of computer systems and information based systems