Interactive Resource for Foundation Phase / Key Stage 2 learners
- 12 original varied activities that promote procedural reasoning for FP and KS2 pupils.
- Each activity has 5 different versions with different values, this means that it is possible to repeat the same activity with the same group of pupils and thus apply pupils’ understanding.
- A mix of different activities to get the learners to interact – such as typing, dragging and dropping and clicking.
- Includes different aspects of Maths – ratio, fractions, area and more!
- An attractive and colourful interface to help attract learners’ interest.
- Use the resource on a computer, tablet and phone.
- Use within lessons and independently from home.
The resource is available for free from the HWB website.